Knurling machine with 6 motorised axes and NC control which saves the axis positions.
• Two motorised tool units with variable speed
• Independent axis positioning
• X and Y axis adjustments via 4 geared motors and ground ball screw.
• Mobile rollers retracting beneath the table, allowing fitting of any shaped roller
• Axes travel on straight guides with ball shoes
• Tool inclination system, allowing them to be inclined by a maximum of 10° internally and 10° externally, taking the tool position perpendicular to the work surface as 0°
• Working ranges: to take maximum profile 300 mm (width), distance between tools 234 mm (groove interspace), maximum profile height 290 mm
• Fully protected working area: guard raised by 550 mm with gas springs, access to tools restricted with adjustable anti-intrusion system with profile shape memory
• Excellent visibility of machining point
• Bar forward-back control for tool positioning
• Remote controls on control panel: adjusted axis switch, jog button for axis setting
• Side pushers and fast manual positioning
• Dimensions: 1790 h x 1680 x 805 mm, Weight 440 kg